Policies and helpful information
Please read the information below if you are scheduling an appointment with Ancient Wisdon Healing Services.
Appointments for all services
- All services (Readings, Light work, Reiki, Ayurvedic consultations, Panchakarma etc) are by appointment only. I do not currently have drop in times. A lot of advance notice is not always needed. Same day appointments are sometimes available.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are going to be late, please call.
- Be aware that you are reserving a specific time slot. So if you are not there on time or are delayed with a phone call or other distraction, this may shorten your appointment time.
- Payment is due at or before the time of service. I accept, cash, paypal and credit card. If you need to make payments for a service, please arrange this with me in advance. If you a paying with a credit card in my office, please be sure to bring valid identification.
- I offer a series discount for some Ayurvedic therapies. If you want the series discount, you need to pay in full at the time of making the appointment.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Panchakarma services policies
- All Panchakarma programs require a 50% deposit. This deposit is required in order to reserve your spot. This 50% deposit must be received 3 weeks before your appointment. Payments accepted are cash or credit card. Once the deposit is received a receipt will be issued.
- The balance for your panchakarma program is due 10 days prior to your appointment date.
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable, but may be used toward other treatments/services.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are going to be late, please call. As your late arrival may cause other appointments to run late as well .
Re-scheduling or Canceling Appointments
- All reschedules and cancellations require 24 hours notice prior to the time of appointment. This will allow me to give the time to another customer.
- There will be a 50% charge if you give less than 24 hours notice of a reschedule or cancellation. This charge is non refundable . This charge cannot be credited toward future appointments.
- What does 24 hours mean? If your appointment is for Dec 21st at 2:00 pm, then you would need to email or call on or before Dec 20th at 2:00pm to reschedule or cancel.
- No shows will automatically be charged 100%.
- As of 2012 Insurance companies do not cover Ayurvedic Services in the United States. Ancient Wisdom Healing Services does not accept insurance at this time.
My Ingalls St office is quaint. Please be aware there is no lobby. There is a beautiful open courtyard with a French bakery, umbrella seating and nearby shops and wineries. If you bring guests they will need to remain outside of the office during your appointment.
How to dress
Most of the Ayurvedic treatments I provide use oil. If you do not want oil on your clothes, you may want to wear old clothes or bring a change of clothes. You may also wish to bring an old towel to put in your car for the trip home. It can be placed around your neck to protect your seat.
Gift certificates are available.
Free Parking is available. There is a parking lot as well as street parking for my Ingalls St office.